SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
16 Aug 2024, 21:17#45
You are speaking out your arse once again. The scrum penalty at minute 21 was against the loosehead as Thomas fucked him up. The ref says that 3 was scrumming straight
The second one at minute 48 was against the replacement loosehead who collapsed but we took the advantage and Mapimpi scored
Your view is a load of shit as always as are those useless stats - there is nothing accurate about ESPN stats - this is yet another example of this
But fuck it think what you like I don’t give a shit I’m sick of trying to convince a bullshitter otherwise - fuck me if i cant rely on the evidence of what the ref says and awards then there is absolutely no fucking point
The lengths you go to are fucking sad but that’s you
SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
17 Aug 2024, 02:23#47
So are you saying the ref never said what I relayed to you and that therefore the stats are right huh?
Damn right the Portuguese loosehead was complaining as he had just had his arse handed to him on a plate by Thomas
Two penalties by Thomas alone is dominance and that’s a fact
You are either blind or deaf of that I am certain
Fuck me just go listen to what the ref says at minute 21 and 48 for fuck sake - Moz I know you are not stupid but fuck me you are coming across as fucking dumb
Two fucking things happen - at 21 it’s a big scrum win to the Boks attributed to Thomas and praised by Matfield
At 48 its penalty advantage to SA thanks to the loosehead collapsing
If you don’t get these two then fucking give up watching the game as there is no hope for you
You simply can’t challenge the call of the ref unless you are stuoid they are there on record. The game is available to watch so either you are lying or you have a hearing issue
MOMozart
Captain49,914 posts
MOMozartCaptain49,914 posts
17 Aug 2024, 02:46#48
Let’s assume you are right….that’s two scrums out of 10. In 8 scrums the 39 year old and the 23 year old retreaded open side flank were solid. That would fill me with no confidence.’
However I can’t hear the things you are claiming about the minute 22 scrum…the commentators are shouting over the ref.so I look at the actions. I see the Goose scrum going straight back and then the Goose tighthead popping . The ref is looking at him when she awards the penalty and he is remonstrating.
That all looks much more consistent with the Goose tighthead being penalized…which is what the stats reflect. So absent convincing verbals I conclude the tighthead was penalized.
But regardless I don’t believe a really destructive scrummager would have had no impact in 80% of the scrums against such over matched opponents.
SASaffolk
Captain30,741 posts
SASaffolk Captain30,741 posts
17 Aug 2024, 08:44#49
You don’t listen Moz there were a good few other scrums where the Boks pushed the Portuguese scrum back without them disintegrating or breaking their binds which of course does not lead to a penalty
But the point is, the Bok scrum was dominating
More to the point, judging by your take one would swear Thomas was poor in the scrums - quite the opposite but then again it would be impossible for you to admit that.
Instead you will bang on about how poor he is, referencing games he was not even involved in and telling us the ref said nothing of a sort and that Matfield the legend has no clue what he is talking about praising Thomas’s not Wessels the looseheads scrumming
No doubt today you will be hoping Thomss gets his arse kicked so you can tell me I told you so