So Cowardunce and I are both calling each other cowards . . . but there's a significant difference.
When I called Cowardunce a coward I included links to two threads (and I'll put them up again,
here and
here) where anyone can view his craven and cowardly behaviour . . . in the first instance, refusing to answer a very simple question that I dumbed down for his benefit to a one word answer of what was said at a very specific time and he chickened out (because that one word exploded his very flimsy and weak argument); and in the second case, a very sudden disappearance when he realized that Bozo's referring to "noble prizes" wasn't intended as the gullible and brainwashed moron was pretending . . . until he saw that Bozo had also tweeted about a "Noble Committe" (both words capitalized) that sank his silly argument . . . and he ran away again.
The second link is actually hilarious and worth checking out just to see what a stupid and brainwashed Trumpanzee is prepared to believe rather than admit his master couldn't spell "Nobel Prize" (and is too dumb to know it was a Pulitzer prize). When I mentioned that Bozo also referred to a "Nobel Committe" that gave out these prizes which Cowardunce was trying to pretend were literally "noble prizes", the penny must have finally dropped because Cowardunce scuttled away as fast as his little legs would carry him and all the other Trumpanzees were suddenly "very busy" and couldn't reply.
By contrast, I answer any reasonable questions aimed at me (and feel free to check out the many times I answered Cowardunce's stupid questions on both those threads in the hope that he'd summon up the courage to answer just one of mine). I do add the word "
reasonable question" for the benefit of Cowardunce and Plumchum. I don't think it's reasonable to expect the other person to type up a transcript of a video clip that he's posted . . . or type up a summary of his understanding of a social media platform (especially after I've simplified my questions to them down to one word or even one letter answers) but if Plumchum and/or Cowardunce have examples of me dodging reasonable questions, go ahead and put them up. I'm guessing neither of you have a single example but you're too cowardly to admit it.
Cowardunce having the gall to call me a coward is more like the reaction of an unimaginative and silly little child on a primary school playground . . . "
no, I'm not a coward, you're the coward, nyaah nyaah, nyaah!" followed by the virtual equivalent of sticking out his tongue and waggling his fingers. H
e doesn't substantiate his accusation at all and we're supposed to believe him just because it's him saying it . . . and looking at his behaviour then that's not a very compelling case!