WE did not see much Premier matches from England on TV - neither do we see French rugby matches - so I am rather worried about the chances of the three SA teams involved in the ICC tournament. The Sharks is playing in the Challenge Cup.
I am submitting this thread to get inputs from Europe in comparison with the matches over the next two weeks:-
In Round 1 of the Champions Cup the following matches are played:-
- Stormers against Bristol
- Bulls against Stade Francais
- La Rochelle against the Lions.
IN the Challenge Cup the Sharks will play Montpellier away. The top match is the Stormer one and I hesitate about making a prediction in that case, After seeing what the proper Stormers side did to the Sharks today I think they have a chance to beat Bristol
The Bulls should beat Stade Francais - = but St White used the Bulls "B Team" to play in the Championship series - hope from now onwards the Bulls will take that Tournament seriously.
IN the Challenge Cup The Sharks will have to play Montpellier away.


